Dinner Plans - Wed., Dec. 9th - Billy's B'day?
  Re: (...)
I'm doing his B'day menu tonight minus the souffle. Laura had a good idea to make it for a brunch, so probably will do that one other day this week.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Plans - Wed., Dec. 9th - Billy's B'day? by cjs (I'm doing his B'day ...)
I'm doing the same thing, Jean. Billy's B-day tonight and the souffle on the weekend. Sure do miss him.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans - Wed., Dec. 9th - Billy's B'day? by Mare749 (I'm doing the same t...)
Shrimp Sushi Parfait tonite, rollades for tomorrow and souffle for the weekend.
Got a notice from Tagged and FB reminding me to wish him Happy Birthday
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Dinner Plans - Wed., Dec. 9th - Billy's B'day? by cjs (I'm doing his B'day ...)
Well I was just trying to figure out what to do for dinner and I pulled out Billy's Cookbook. Then I remembered, it's Billy's birthday!

I will be making his creamed chicken and biscuits tonight. We had chicken and paprika cream the other day. I love it, but it is so rich.

We will be remembering Billy today while spending a snowy day in the kitchen. You are missed Billy dear.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans - Wed., Dec. 9th - Billy's B'day? by luvnit (Well I was just tryi...)
Oh that chicken paprika cream dish is superb. I passed it on to a friend and she loved it too. We can't have that very often here though!

I am having to come up with something on the fly here since our garage door opener unexpectedly went kaput this morning and I've been dealing with that so no grocery trips today. I think I'll do a white chicken chili with diced green chiles and cilantro. I have everything I need for that.
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans - Wed., Dec. 9th - Billy's B'day? by Trixxee (Oh that chicken papr...)
We're having leftover chili that I held out, because tonight is Bible Study. I am really wishing I had not signed on for that....I'm tired by Wednesday! ANYWAY, I'm saving Billy's birthday dinner for the weekend.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner Plans - Wed., Dec. 9th - Billy's B'day? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having leftove...)
We enjoyed our Shrimp Sushi Parfait immensely as part one of Billy's bday dinner. We drank a toast to Billyj and by way of further honor, I harvested my very first dwarf lime (off the tree he recommended I buy) and used it for the recipe.
Love ya Billyj wish there was an emoticon for "bittersweet"
Cis
Empress for Life