Intro
  Re: (...)
Hello All,

Happy to discover CAH via an invite for a free issue, and even more happy to discover this forum. Just wanted to say hi, so Hello . I love cooking and it is probably my number 1 hobby. CI and BA have been my magazines up to this point, and my way too big cookbook collection probably wouldn't surprise any of you that much. Anyway, I'm very glad to find you all!

All the best,
Bob
  Re: Intro by BobMc (Hello All,[br][br]Ha...)
Hi there, Bob. Welcome to our forum
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Intro by farnfam (Hi there, Bob. Welc...)
Hi Bob! Welcome to the boards. Adorable baby there with ya

Come by often..the antics here can be quite amusing. (Daphne honey get off the table)
  Re: Re: Intro by DFen911 (Hi Bob! Welcome to t...)
Denise, you know she won't get down till you give her the jello shooters
Lemmesee, what flavor tonite??
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Intro by farnfam (Denise, you know she...)
MMMMM, I'm feeling TART tonight, so how about a lemon shooter! I'll come down if I can have TWO!

Hi Bob! Sweet pic! We are so glad you are going to join us. I'm sure Labs and Old Bay will be THRILLED! Other than the husbands, these two are our only regular guys. But don't look to hear from Bill (Old Bay) until Sunday. He's got a HUGE party he and Jane (his wife) are putting on tomorrow evening for 50!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Intro by Gourmet_Mom (MMMMM, I'm feeling T...)
BTW, Bob, I see you are viewing in threaded mode. You may want to go to your preferences and change your view to FLAT. I find it much easier to follow the threads that way. But then, if you are comfortable with Threaded, that's cool, too! Just a suggestion.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Intro by Gourmet_Mom (MMMMM, I'm feeling T...)
Well, I didn't promise to be a "regular guy" :-) At the end of the day I'm just a jersey jerk-off, but after reading the board for a bit before posting, it feels very cool to me!

Adios,
me
  Re: Re: Intro by BobMc (Well, I didn't promi...)
OH, I just thought of this! Bob, you need to add your Birthday to the list so we can add you to the review dinner hostings! We hope you'll be willing to join in choosing a menu from C@H for a review when your birthday rolls around! I hope you will come to love the magazine as much as we do!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Intro by Gourmet_Mom (OH, I just thought o...)
Welcome, Bob! You should have a blast here. The people are great, and the food is fantastic!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Intro by labradors (Welcome, Bob! You s...)
Hi Bob, I enjoyed C@H for several years, before joining the forum. I got hooked by the first free issue as well. You'll find others, myself included, that are cooking magazine/cookbook junkies in addition to checking other forums like CI's and Epi. Great folks, and a fun board and I look forward to checking it everyday.