Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th?
  Re: (...)
What are you all up to tonight?

I've had a head of cabbage rolling around the frig for a couple weeks, so guess I'll do somethng with it. (maybe meatless, but don't spread the word so Roy will hear...) Linguine with red cabbage (but I have white, oh well)

I do have to make some salmon cakes for my aunt's care pkg. for tomorrow, so maybe Roy will get one of those.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by cjs (What are you all up ...)
BBQ'd chicken pizza here!
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by Trixxee (BBQ'd chicken pizza ...)
I hope lots of people start adding on. I need ideas. Quick and easy too.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by chef_Tab (I hope lots of peopl...)
Chicken chow mein----with homemade chow mein noodles----YUMMMMM!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by Roxanne 21 (Chicken chow mein---...)
I had planned a roasted hen with mashers and peas, but "the employee" came home with William today and brought fish. They're all cleaned and filleted. So the boys will treat me by cooking dinner! YIPPEEE!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by cjs (What are you all up ...)
smoked turkey, some wide noodles, and skinny green beans -
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by (smoked turkey, some ...)
Well, Theresa, what's it going to be??? (don't you hate when your mind goes blank like that?)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by cjs (Well, Theresa, what'...)
Doing the Chicken saltimbocca from Issue 64 with the spinach pappardelle and some broccoli. It's a repeat for us... marked it Excellent last couple times we made it.
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by cjs (Well, Theresa, what'...)
Quote:

Well, Theresa, what's it going to be??? (don't you hate when your mind goes blank like that?)

I do hate that! Some weeks I have so many ideas, I can hardly fit them in. I finally went with eggplant stacks and made a quick sauce with hot italian sausage and mushrooms. That will go on top of pasta. Tomorrow the older daughter arrives and I plan to make the sugar rubbed steaks, because this girl just LOVES them.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Tuesday Dinner - Dec. 15th? by chef_Tab ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Leftover bleu cheese stuffed venison burgers with balsamic onions, beets, & ???? - oh, popcorn bread buns.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!