Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by cjs (This was a funny thr...)
Not huge, tall He's about 6' 4" but only weighs about 185 lbs. He's a runner

And Elf is still a funny as hell movie
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by DFen911 (Not huge, tall [img]...)
Anyone who give me a crick in my neck, is huge.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by DFen911 (Ok I worked with thi...)
Quote:

Ok I worked with this recipe quite a bit today and finally got it refined to a workable dish.

1 bottle of quality red wine. I used cabernet.
1 box cabaret crackers
nutmeg and cinnamon and lemon rind

Open bottle of wine and let it breathe. Put crackers on a plate.

In a separate bowl put spices and lemon rind, nuke for about 10 seconds to warm and start the aroma. Place on a side table.

Pour glass of wine and nibble on a cracker. Enjoy the aroma of spices and citrus.

Notice empty glass and pour another.

And that's how it works

That's hilarious Jean! That's pretty much exactly how I reworked it in my mind. The microwaving the lemon was a nice touch!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
No no that was how I worked out the recipe
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by DFen911 (No no that was how I...)
"Notice empty glass and pour another." - Yes, if it had been me, I'd have poured another stemmed, crystal goblet.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by cjs ("Notice empty glass ...)
There is no way you said that with a straight face
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by DFen911 (There is no way you ...)
This one is still funny - thanks anon for looking at it.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Don't let Jean, Denise or Sharon see this by cjs (This was a funny thr...)
OMG! I missed this one the first time around, but chuckled my way through it today. Thanks for bringing it up Jean! And yes, Denise nailed the recipe!!