What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30??
  Re: (...)
OMG, Roy is whining because everyone ate tooooo much of 'his' Reuben pizza Christmas Eve, so he's having it for dinner tonight. (Gotta say, I am getting tired of that one!)

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by cjs (OMG, Roy is whining ...)
Funny, when I nailed William down, he said that was his favorite, also.

We are having Grouper Caesar-Style with Bill's Creamy Lemon Rice, Caesar Salad, and Crusty Country French Bread. Yummy! (And still, no trip to the store! )
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by Gourmet_Mom (Funny, when I nailed...)
Didn't get to make my grilled pork tenderloin skewers yesterday as we had enough pizza leftover over from my son's Wii/Pizza/Hot Fudge Sundae party with his cousins here so I'll make it tonight. Just some steamed rice and a yet to be determined asian vegggie - probably bok choy or napa cabbage.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by Trixxee (Didn't get to make m...)
Younger and pregnant daughter wants chicken paillard. Have not decided on sides yet, and still need to get to the store. Where has the day gone?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by chef_Tab (Younger and pregnant...)
Daphne, wasn't it about a year ago that some of us tried going one week without going to the store for anything? I made it, but I'm such a hoarder, I wasn't surprised.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by cjs (Daphne, wasn't it ab...)
Yea, I remember that. I just had so much fun stuff to play with, which is unusual for me. This has really been fun....and easy. I can't decide whether to try this new recipe for the Caesar style dressing for the fish, or just use my go-to recipe like I'll be using for the salad. What do you guys think?

1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons buttermilk, low fat
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons anchovy paste
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
6 cloves garlic, minced
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by Gourmet_Mom (Yea, I remember that...)
We're having grilled pork chops, 15 bean soup, and some brown rice. OMG, everything is sort of brown. Maybe I will make some green jello!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by (We're having grilled...)
Oh yeah, slime and poop - there you go, Sonja!!

Daphne, sounds like the new one might work - hard to leave a trusted one tho, isn't it?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by (We're having grilled...)
Quote:

15 bean soup, and some brown rice.

Gee, if you have three people at the table, that's only five beans apiece. Is that going to be enough?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Wed., 12/30?? by cjs (Oh yeah, slime and p...)
EEEWWWWWWW!
Daphne