HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  Re: (...)
The dishes are all clean and put away, as is the laundry. The floors are cleaned, as is the rest of the house. The only thing left is taking down the Christmas decorations. I will continue to enjoy those for a few more days. It's time for a New Year!

I hope my friends here have a prosperous New Year and enjoy family and friends every day in the coming year! It is my wish that we all have a GREAT New Year! It is a bright new future and I hope we all enjoy it!

So I offer to my friends wishes of a bright future and to those we lost this year, I wish that you were here with us....we miss you! Especially you, my dear Billy!

I love you all, and I mean that with all my heart! I can't tell you how much I look forward to your posts after a grueling day at school! It gives me something to look forward to every day! You encourage me, inspire me, and support me! I can't begin to tell you what that means to me!

HAPPY 2010 MY FRIENDS!
  Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! by Gourmet_Mom (The dishes are all c...)
I think I feel the same way, Daphne, but I need to feel a little better to know for sure. Oh my, what a new years. (I'll get back to you...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! by cjs (I think I feel the s...)
LOL! So, a might bit too much champagne? Just remember, "hair of the dog"! Have a glass of champagne and a little breakfast and get back to me!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Happy New Year to you all also!! No leftover champagne for us, we finished it last night. But that's okay, I don't need any "hair of the dog" anyway!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! by BarbaraS (Happy New Year to yo...)
Happy New Year to you and yours! Wishing everyone health, wealth and happiness.

I actually set up some resolutions:
Get more active and cook.
Get more active and exercise.
Get more active in community service.

The bottom line is to get off my azz.
Jan (aka Half Baked)
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! by BarbaraS (Happy New Year to yo...)
What wonderful sentiments Daphne. Happy New Year to all. I wish all a safe, happy and Healthy New Year!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! by esgunn (What wonderful senti...)
Happy New Year again!
Yes, Happy New Year, everyone! Had dinner at a nice restaurant last night, then on to the Club (read Sons of the American Legion) to hear my cousins' band play. I must have danced off my entire dinner! Slept late this morning, now getting ready for our annual New Year's dinner of lobster and shrimp.

I wish everyone a wonderful year!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! by pjcooks (Yes, Happy New Year,...)
And a healthy and prosperous New Year to you all!

A newly-divorced friend called yesterday afternoon to wish us a happy new year, and when I found that he had no plans I invited him to our place on the spur of the moment. He's one of DH's best friends and we ate, they played billiards, then we watched a dvd until after midnight. This morning he left after a late breakfast. Soon afterward, SIL called to cancel coming over here for dinner (citing weather), so this holiday has now taken an upturn! Nothing to do for the remainder of the day but relax!!! And cook a little something for supper...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! by foodfiend (And a healthy and pr...)
Speaking of watching a movie...we watched 'Marley and Me' the other night. That is the movie for anyone with puppies - especially if you have had or have a lab. It was like someone wrote our lab, Herc's story.

O.K., I feel much better - "Have a glass of champagne and a little breakfast and get back to me!" - that bottle of champagne helped all of us!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com