What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd?
  Re: (...)
LEFTOVERS!!! The fridge is so full - but don't know what will be first!!

What are you all having?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd? by cjs ([b] [i]LEFTOVERS!!![...)
We finished our leftovers yesterday - wish that rib roast had been bigger - BTW, thanks to all of you for your help on the cooking method of that glorious piece of meat. OVEN - it was divine. Anyway, we are having thick cut pork loin chops smoked. We did not have our black eyed peas and collards on New Year's Day so those will be our side dishes.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd? by (We finished our left...)
I think my husband is planning on making a pot of chili. I have some salad ingredients to use up but don't want salad with chili so I may make a greek salad topped grilled chicken on it for our lunch.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd? by Trixxee (I think my husband i...)
We'll probably do burgers and fries, as usual. I want to save the leftover soup for lunch tomorrow. But I think I'll dress up the burgers with our favorite: blue cheese and bacon! YUM!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Maque Choux with the leftover prime rib and of course, Frank's hot sauce, a must with maque choux.
Shannon
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd? by Trixxee (I think my husband i...)
Quote:

I think my husband is planning on making a pot of chili. I have some salad ingredients to use up but don't want salad with chili so I may make a greek salad topped grilled chicken on it for our lunch.

Why don't you make guacamole and serve with tortilla chips? Perfect with chili.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd? by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
didn't want to start a new thread for this - hoping someday it will just get buried...two anons are looking at

Help Tammy!! Well, I'm embarrassed...

geez....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd? by cjs (didn't want to start...)
LOL! Well, at least that one wasn't really your fault!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Fettucini Alfredo with chicken and Ceasar salad.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Sunday, Jan. 3rd? by BarbaraS (Fettucini Alfredo wi...)
Everyone was watching the Raven's,so they grazed their way through the game. Steamed shrimp, fried oysters, pulled pork, salmon mousse, guacamole, chips.....
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.