Remember Icymist????
  Re: (...)
She was that neat little gal from C2C - 'icymist' just registered yesterday on the forum. I hope she is the same person and she'll come on the forum.

Welcome, Icymist, if you see this!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Remember Icymist???? by cjs (She was that neat li...)
Oh, I HOPE SO! Welcome Icymist! Please come chat with us...you know many of the members here!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Welcome Icymist! It'll be good to see you again.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Icymist? Hmmm I remember her as a sweet, loveable, beautiful, darling, modest, fantastic person and I think it would be wonderful if she joins. [Image: giggle1.gif]

Just kidding. Thank you very much for my welcome. The old board has just gotten boring and nobody there has a sense of humor anymore. [Image: crying10.gif] I was lucky I decided to check the c2c boards and saw that I had a message from Dec. 8th from iBcookin a/k/a Linda letting me know that this board existed. I had wondered where all the fun people had gone and now I know.
  Re: Re: Remember Icymist???? by IcyMist (Icymist? Hmmm I rem...)
Well, cool! Still in Florida? (You DID live in FL, didn't you?) How ya' doin'?

Where's Denise?!?!? She needs to fire off some jello shooters to welcome you aboard!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Remember Icymist???? by IcyMist (Icymist? Hmmm I rem...)
I was never a member of c2c, but any friend of the above must be wonderful! Welcome and I look forward to getting to know you.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Remember Icymist???? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, cool! Still i...)
Thank you for the welcome and thank you too chef Tab. Yes I am still living in Florida, although I think it is more like Alaska the last few days. It has been darn cold!!! They are even talking about chance of snow if the rain that we are suppose to have on Saturday stays long enough for the next cold front to hit us. Brrrrrr I was not made to have blue lips. I know a lot of you will be laughing at me for complaining about the weather being in the 20's, but it has been many many years since I have seen it that cold in Florida.
  Re: Re: Remember Icymist???? by IcyMist (Thank you for the we...)
Oh, I know what you mean! I saw today where they were predicting snow for FL Saturday and almost fell out of my chair! I don't think I have EVER heard of that happening!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Remember Icymist???? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, I know what you ...)
Welcome, IcyMist. Glad to have you join us here!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Remember Icymist???? by labradors (Welcome, IcyMist. G...)
Welcome--we do have a lot of fun.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".