Billy's Avatar is Back!
  Re: (...)
Thanks to Labs, I was able to redo Billy's avatar, so we don't have to see that darn blank when one of his posts comes up. Thanks Labs.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Billy's Avatar is Back! by cjs (Thanks to Labs, I wa...)
Thank you thank you thank you both. I miss seeing that little mug. Hate that blank screen.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Billy's Avatar is Back! by Harborwitch (Thank you thank you ...)
Jean, thank YOU for doing this. You found the picture, got it to me and then put it into Billy's profile. All I did was to put it into ImageShack.

Definitely much better having that avatar back, instead of that "not found" marker from PhotoBucket. In theory, ImageShack won't delete the image as long as it's viewed at least once a year, so as long as people continue to view threads that contain messages from Billy, that avatar should stay there.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Billy's Avatar is Back! by labradors (Jean, thank YOU for ...)
...and I can't imagine us not seeing him countless times a year!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Billy's Avatar is Back! by cjs (...and I can't imagi...)
Thank you Jean and Labs! I have missed that little face, also. Maybe now, when I see one of his posts, I'll be able to smile a little, instead of feeling so sad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Billy's Avatar is Back! by cjs (Thanks to Labs, I wa...)
That is great, great news!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Billy's Avatar is Back! by luvnit (That is great, great...)
Here, Here, Labs--very good job. This is a special forum. The loss of a friend is a final thing, but not a complete thing. Memories do not die here. It's not only Billy's cookbook that lives on.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".