Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak
  Re: (...)
I am a faithful subscriber to Cuisine at Home.
Unfortunately I have missed place an edition that had a recipe for an Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak. I believe it the recipe was in the 1-2-3 weeknight section and contained a mixture of herbs including cumin.

Our son really enjoyed this steak and would like to cook it for him. If anyone has the recipe or information on how to get it, I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ll continue looking through by years of Cuisine at Home.

Thank you again.
  Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by PRW (I am a faithful subs...)
Hi and welcome to the boards! If no one else beats me to it I'll get my book out when I get home and check it for you
  Re: Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by DFen911 (Hi and welcome to th...)
Welcome, I don't know if either of these is it, but thought it might help narrow it down.

Argentine stuffed flank steak
Cuisine at home No. 50 (April 2005), pages 18-19

In Argentina, beef is king. So what better place to look for inspiration and great flavor?

Steak Sauces
Cuisine No. 21 (June 2000), pages 10-11

Chimichurri sauce is the condiment of choice in Argentina. Try this garlic and parsley sauce on grilled meats and seafood.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by esgunn (Welcome, I don't kn...)
If it's the first one, I should have that one saved to MC and would be able to post it easily. Just say the word.

BTW, welcome to the board, PRW! I hope you look around and decide to hang out some. There's a great group of people on here!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by esgunn (Welcome, I don't kn...)
Hello and welcome, PRW!

The recipe for the Argentine Stuffed Flank Steak was posted in an earlier thread. Maybe that will help.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by Gourmet_Mom (If it's the first on...)
Thanks to all for your suggestions, I found it; August 2008, issue no. 70-Vaquero Steaks with pepper relish & goat cheese. Thanks again.
  Re: Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by DFen911 (Hi and welcome to th...)
Thanks to all for your suggestions, I found it; August 2008, issue no. 70-Vaquero Steaks with pepper relish & goat cheese. Thanks again.
  Re: Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by PRW (Thanks to all for yo...)
How did I miss this one??? Wow, does it sound good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Argentinean theme/flavor grilled sirloin steak by cjs (How did I miss this ...)
I made this tonight. It was okay, but I think that the Southwestern Tenderloin Steak recipe is much better.