Okay Jean, I'm a thief!
  Re: (...)
. . .and proud of it!

After I made your wonderful Reuben Pizza we had some dough, kraut, and dressing left. Hmmmmmmm, what to do???

Sausage Sandwich Pizza was born. The dressing, lots of cheese, kraut, sliced smoked (fully cooked) sausage with cheddar cheese), sliced onions, and sliced baby dills.

[Image: DSCN4032_edited.jpg]

Boy was this a good lunch.
[Image: DSCN4036_edited-2.jpg]

Yum.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Okay Jean, I'm a thief! by Harborwitch (. . .and proud of it...)
Oh dear, another one William will want to try.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Okay Jean, I'm a thief! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh dear, another one...)
Sounds good, Sharon. Roy sure loves diced up dills on that pizza, but I add them as I take it out of the oven. I wish I was a dill fan.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
I can't believe how good that looks!!! Jane doesn't do kraut--I do!! And dill pickles!!! OMG!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
As long as we are being creative, how about a sun dried tomato pesto, sliced, fully cooked polish sausage, cooked okra, and shreaded mozzerella cheese, pizza?!?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Okay Jean, I'm a thief! by Old Bay (As long as we are be...)
I don't do kraut either, but William LOVES it! But that okra pizza sounds like a pretty good idea!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Wow! Doesn't THAT look good!

Man you are making me hungry. If you and Bob ever needed a job I think that pizza could really be a big hit at the North Dakota State Fair! I can see it now...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Okay Jean, I'm a thief! by luvnit (Wow! Doesn't THAT lo...)
Sounds yummy, I absolutely love dill pickles unless I am eating a chicken or turkey sandwich. Then I fill the bread with bread & butter pickles. Oooooooh time to go get some chicken.
  Re: Re: Okay Jean, I'm a thief! by IcyMist (Sounds yummy, I abso...)
"As long as we are being creative, how about a sun dried tomato pesto, sliced, fully cooked polish sausage, cooked okra, and shreaded mozzerella cheese, pizza?!?"

Well, h*ll, why didn't I follow thru with Bill's suggestion?????????? copied now!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com