Who's next for a birthday-dinner review?
  Re: (...)
Has Erin chosen something? If so, where's the message thread? Likewise for whoever else was supposed to be next, for February.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by labradors (Has Erin chosen some...)
Ok - I will pick mine. The Greek Chicken Roulads Creamy Orzo with feta and Sun-Dried tomatoes from the new Cuisine Light. It will take me a few days to get the recipes typed up. I will start a new thread when I do. Has anyone picked this one yet? If so, my second choice is Pork Flet Mignons with savory pan sauce and Mushroom Barley. Review Date? 1 week, 10 days, 2 weeks? We have a few Feb B-days don't we?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by esgunn (Ok - I will pick min...)
The Greek Chicken Roulads Creamy Orzo with feta and Sun-Dried tomatoes from the new Cuisine Light.

Oh let's go with this menu!! Sounds so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by esgunn (Ok - I will pick min...)
I'm definitely in on this one. Also, don't know how I missed doing Lab's dinner, but it sounds great and will be doing soon too.
Shannon
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by Dismc (I'm definitely in on...)
Oh, I can't wait to see this recipe! I'm in!

I'll try to pull something together for the end of the month. I guess if I want to use something from the Cuisine Light Book, I better hurry! Looks like everybody is making and reviewing from this one with great results! Although, I could go with the Slow Cooker Book...still plenty of winter left!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, I can't wait to ...)
"I could go with the Slow Cooker Book...still plenty of winter left!" yes, you could -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by cjs ("I could go with the...)
Those roulades are sounding really good to me, too. Hope I can get everything for it. I'm pretty sure I've seen orzo here, but if not, I could use the marmahón again.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by labradors (Those roulades are s...)
Erin - great choices! I have both on my short list....
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by HomeCulinarian (Erin - great choices...)
Love your choice, Erin! I have been eyeing those as well.

My birthday is not until the middle of the month, but I would like to choose the Laquered Short Ribs with spicy ginger sauce, over jasmine rice with the sauteed kale from the slow cooker book.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? by chef_Tab (Love your choice, Er...)
OOOh Yummy! Good Choice Theresa!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.