OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend
  Re: (...)
Ok - Just let me be the proud mom for a minute, you all can just ignore me...(smirk) Here is a link to the gymastics meet the boys had this past weekend. I am so amazed by them! Steph also had a meet, but Steve went to that one and no pictures. She improved her score by 3 points! Yea Steph!

John Lanz Invitational, Beaverton Or.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend by esgunn (Ok - Just let me be ...)
That's great, Erin!! They are doing so well - you should be the "proud mom"!!
  Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend by esgunn (Ok - Just let me be ...)
Oh my Erin! They look so tiny, yet they must be little powerhouses to hold those positions. I am so amazed at the perfection at that age. And shame on Steve.....no pictures????
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend by chef_Tab (Oh my Erin! They loo...)
WOW! How fantastic! Congratulationa to all three and Steve....bet this doesn't happen again.

Erin, I can't believe the boys form, it's just fantastic. All the 'aunts' and 'uncles' here on the forum are so prou
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend by cjs (WOW! How fantastic! ...)
How very cool! The kids look like they are really coming along in their training! I know you two are very proud of all three! Thanks for sharing.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend by Gourmet_Mom (How very cool! The ...)
Way to go Kids - Really proud of you all -

Can't wait to see more pictures.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
Erin those pix are fantastic! Congrats to all - you must be so proud of them. I can remember when my girls competed (rodeo and ballet - what a combo) the swell of pride for a job well done is so incredible.

As Jean said - all the "aunts & uncles" here are so proud!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Yay! Good job! Way to go!

Your kids are so talented!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura