What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18??
  Re: (...)
What's everyone up to tonight?

This is our day to graze. We have reservations for the 1:30 matinee of The Follies - Rita Coolidge is the guest star this time. It's so much fun. "...world-renowned line of Long-Legged Lovelies and Follies Gentlemen, all ranging in age from 56 to 86." and you just can't believe how well they still perform! And they are all so good looking.

http://palmspringsfollies.com/

then we will scavenger the Thusday night market and graze.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
Sounds like you are having such a lovely time, Jean - Grazing - what a plan! I can't imagine how many different foods there will be at the market.

Mister is making Rock Cornish Game Hens, potatoes with rosemary spears, and fresh corn in the Big Easy. He bought a new drill bit to use for the potatoes. We had them last week and the rosemary flavor was delicious. The girls are coming for supper so he wants them to try his potatoes.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by (Sounds like you are ...)
What a great idea Mister has there! He sounds like my guy finding any excuse to buy a new tool,bit,whatever. I have to say, if it had anything to do with helping in the kitchen, I wouldn't even complain!

Ahhh, Jean, I am with you in my head. Trying to ignore the mountains of snow out the window and pretend I am somewhere warm and wonderful.

Dinner here is going to be wild cod and spinach fettucine with greek salsa. I looked for the chilean sea bass, but all they had was frozen.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
Quote:

We have reservations for the 1:30 matinee of The Follies - Rita Coolidge is the guest star this time. It's so much fun.

My mom has done this with her red hat ladies and just loves it!

We are having spice rubbed grilled chicken tacos, fresh corn and avocado salsa and black beans. Can't wait.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Jean, if you are still in PS this weekend, you should go to College of the Desert COD for their Saturday Market/Flea Market.

We are having Chicken Tortilla soup in the crock pot. YUM!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by esgunn (Jean, if you are sti...)
Jean we are so with you! - won't you know it- Its SUNNY up here and

getting a little warmer - should be all week !!!!!

Dinner will be Chinese tonight at a restaurant

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by mjkcooking (Jean we are so wit...)
Wow, Jean, that show looks like fun! I'm impressed! I sure would love to be with you guys...especially at the market!

I had basketball duty tonight. I missed having popcorn...machine was broken...but didn't miss making or selling it! The girls fought a tight game, but lost by two in the last quarter. The boys were about 30 ahead when I left at the end of the third quarter and was playing second or third string.

I came home to hubby frying sausage, with hashbrowns ready to go on...all will be mixed and bound with eggs and cheese....YUM! I baked up the other half of my dough last night, so some of that will go in for some toast. He also surprised me by washing the mountain of dishes I left after cleaning out the fridge last night and hung some pictures I've wanted hung! I love it when he does that kind of thing....twice in one month!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by Gourmet_Mom (Wow, Jean, that show...)
" I love it when he does that kind of thing....twice in one month!" - You watch that rascal - he's up to something...

Erin, I haven't heard of that farmers market, but have found a couple we plan to visit this weekend. Will look for that one on the internet. Thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by cjs (" I love it when he ...)
Bean and cabbage soup. 39 more days to go.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Thursday, 2/18?? by cjs (" I love it when he ...)
Here is the link Jean...

COD Street Fair
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.