A MUCH better news story
  Re: (...)
THIS is one you'll be pleased to read.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: A MUCH better news story by labradors ([url=http://abcnews....)
You are right, Rob, this is a MUCH better story!

I just used the last of my bag of Bob's Red Mill 5-Grain cereal when baking bread today and I have to say, now that I know about this about the company, I'll probably buy more than just a replacement...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: A MUCH better news story by foodfiend (You are right, Rob, ...)
Sounded cool to me, too. Have heard of Bob's Red Mill, but never saw it in any of the store in which I used to shop. My favourite flour to use was Heckers, but when I moved from the Northeast to Florida, that was no longer available.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: A MUCH better news story by labradors (Sounded cool to me, ...)
I've used their polenta and really liked the product. The only access I have to a few of the products is in the city...but they do have an online service, I think. I'm with Vicci....this info just makes me want to buy more.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: A MUCH better news story by Gourmet_Mom (I've used their pole...)
I love their products. I use their 7 grain cereal for CI's wonderful multi-grain bread, and the oat flour for the Artisan in 5 oat bread. Oh and the cornmeal for the coating for my Sole Meuniere with Browned Butter and Toasted Almonds. I am lucky that our local health food store carries a great selection of their flours. Amazon also carries a great selection of their products.
  Re: Re: A MUCH better news story by Cubangirl (I love their product...)
Our regular grocery store carries quite a few of the products. I have been quite pleased with all of them and now feel even better for the purchases. Come to think of it, I may have even seen some of the more common things at Walmart.

If only more people had Bob's heart and conscience. I would like to see NBC report on this. Haha.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: A MUCH better news story by chef_Tab (Our regular grocery ...)
We're lucky his products are all up and down the west coast.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com