Wednesday Dinner - 2/24??
  Re: (...)
Doing some sightseeing with a cousin who lives here in Apache Junction, so don't know what we'll do for dinner - eat out or eat here, she doesn't cook...

What's everyone else up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday Dinner - 2/24?? by cjs (Doing some sightseei...)
I think it was called "Chardonnay Poached Salmon" in the new Slowcooker book. I made it once before and we loved it so I want to make it again for our daughter who is with us. I am also going to give the smashed fingerlings a try and sauteed baby bok choy.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 2/24?? by chef_Tab (I think it was calle...)
Looking around right now. Possibly pork tenderloin with a mango chutney and wild rice pilaf.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 2/24?? by Trixxee (Looking around right...)
Daphne's B-day dinner.
Shannon
Grilled Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad! So looking forward to something on the grill. It's been a while.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 2/24?? by luvnit (Grilled Cajun Chicke...)
We've got a good bit of pork tenderloin from the Pork Dip Sandwiches left over, so I'll do something with that.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 2/24?? by Gourmet_Mom (We've got a good bit...)
Leftover marinara made by Young Daughter with some pasta and a salad.
Leftover wild mushroom risotto with sauteed shrimp and parm, I inhaled it. I didn't get around to eatting this week, so it was really really good.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 2/24?? by pjcooks (Leftover wild mushro...)
Chicken enchilladas, this time with red sauce. I really had to control myself from eating more than 2. Darn that for letter word (d.i.e.t)
  Re: Re: Wednesday Dinner - 2/24?? by DFen911 (Chicken enchilladas,...)
Oh Denise! Enchiladas sound sooo good. I'd love to have some of the leftovers for breakfast!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura