Dinner Thursday, 2/25??
  Re: (...)
Everyone's dinner sounded so good yesterday - can we top those today??? What's everyone having?

There is a lot of food in the frig - didn't expect to eat out so much the last few days, so will have to 'play'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by cjs (Everyone's dinner so...)
Quote:

There is a lot of food in the frig...

In other words, there's a lot of frigging food.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

There is a lot of food in the frig...

In other words, there's a lot of frigging food.

[/blockquote] Hahahaha

We're going to the "a night with Tchaikovsky" performed by the Moscow State Radio Symphony Orchestra tonight. Top performances at affordable prices is a nice perk for living in a college town! So, quick dinner before the show of pulled pork from the freezer, slaw and potato wedges. Should be having Russian ethnic food, but I didn't plan ahead for that!
  Re: Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by HomeCulinarian ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
"We're going to the "a night with Tchaikovsky" performed by the Moscow State Radio Symphony Orchestra tonight." - oh, won't that be a treat!

frigging food - exactly!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by cjs (Everyone's dinner so...)
Our Caesar salads were good last night. Tonight my hubby is cooking (must be a blue moon ). It is an old family recipe consisting of chicken, rice, two cans of cambell's soup, bake it for almost two hours.

Good hearty family food for a cold winter night.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by luvnit (Our Caesar salads we...)
Found lots of veggies in the frig, so will grill some chicken and veggies. Not real exciting, but yummy good.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by cjs (Found lots of veggie...)
we're having Mu Shu Beef Wrap with miso slaw from the Cuisine Lite.
  Re: Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by cjs (Found lots of veggie...)
I'm doing the Fizzy Chicken with Lemon Vinaigrette and Parmesan Rice. I picked up some asparagus on sale...it was cheaper and prettier than the 3 tiny zukes I HAD picked up....so roasted asparagus to go with! YUM!

I put off my dinner review for a day or two. I don't have school tomorrow, so I'm going to run to the city to pick up a few things, including the illusive flank steak. I'm getting two: one for the braciola, and one for the Black Diamond Steak Jean has mentioned a time or two.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing the Fizzy ...)
I had to bake a bunch of cookies for a preschool today and started my day off with a migraine so tonight we just reheated some of the meat sauce from the other day and had spaghetti and a salad.

Sonja, I have been eyeing that mu shu beef wrap since I got the book. We love mu shu pork. I cannot wait to hear your review!!!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? by (we're having Mu Shu ...)
We're having the Spicy Garlic Chicken from Cuisine Lite. I've made it four times now. Super easy and quick. We're a family of 5 and the recipe is for two but I just double it. Also fresh asparagus!!!

Love this time of year when it is still light when I get off work.