Tonight's (3/3) Dinner - Late Again!
  Re: (...)
What's everyone up to?

We're having dinner with youngest son and his wife. Also, finally giving him his Christmas picture (I posted it, the little boy doing a wheelie) - and if he doesn't jump up and down with glee, it's going back home with Mother!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tonight's (3/3) Dinner - Late Again! by cjs (What's everyone up t...)
We're having the meatloaf tonight, mashed potatoes & celery root, maybe green beans.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tonight's (3/3) Dinner - Late Again! by Harborwitch (We're having the mea...)
"and if he doesn't jump up and down with glee, it's going back home with Mother!!" He has no idea how hard it is for Mom to give it up, I bet. Have fun!

I almost went with meatloaf, too. But then I got to thinking about all that cheese and Italian sausage I just bought. SO, we're having Baked Ziti with Sausage and Cheese with a side salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tonight's (3/3) Dinner - Late Again! by Gourmet_Mom ("and if he doesn't j...)
I decided I was having grilled-food withdrawal, so we had beef and chicken fajitas with all the fixin's, cooked outside (windy, low 40s...I'm so ready for warm weather!) on the grill. That dinner is always a hit with the men in my life!
  Re: Re: Tonight's (3/3) Dinner - Late Again! by karyn (I decided I was havi...)
Made some stuffing, seared some chicken breasts and put them on top, covered with a cream of chicken soup and fresh sage. It's cooking as we speak. It's gonna be a late night.
  Re: Re: Tonight's (3/3) Dinner - Late Again! by DFen911 (Made some stuffing, ...)
Daphne, he (and Wendy) loved the picture - had a slight tear in his eye. They have a wall with all their 'accolades' and such for their Battle Bots and shooting and Wendy says this is going right in the center!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tonight's (3/3) Dinner - Late Again! by cjs (Daphne, he (and Wend...)
AWWWW! Well worth giving up then, I'm sure!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.