3/4 Dinner??
  Re: (...)
Sunshine seems to be a figment of my imagination the last couple of days!! I'm so tired of it again already! We'll be in Medford this afternoon with madmax and no rain, I hope!

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by cjs (Sunshine seems to be...)
I have no clue yet.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by Harborwitch (I have no clue yet....)
I saw the title of this post, and thought what is a three quarter (3/4) dinner - is it served at 3 or 4 in the afternoon? Do you only eat part of it?

Today is the kids 8th B-Day. Last night we had some family over to celebrate with pizza, salad and strawberry shortcakes for dessert, b-day singing. Tonight is gym and it is a very busy weekend with one more trip to portland Friday for a meet for the boys Saturday morning, then back home Sat afternoon. Then a drive up to Seattle for a meet for Stephanie Sun morning.

So, I have no idea what we are making for dinner. Brownies and Oatmeal scotchies are being made as soon as school is done to take to gym kids tonight. Is that good enough for dinner?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by esgunn (I saw the title of ...)
it is in my book, Erin! We're having baked tilapia of some kind, mac and Cheese, and either carrots or smothered cabbage.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by Lorraine (it is in my book, Er...)
"So, I have no idea what we are making for dinner. Brownies and Oatmeal scotchies are being made as soon as school is done to take to gym kids tonight. Is that good enough for dinner?"

I think if you add on Rob's newest quote on his signature, something about two cups of coffee and a chocolate bar equaling three helpings of fruit, you should be good to go!

Oh, and send some of those oatmeal scotchies my way, please.

By the way, I am roasting a chicken with some fingerlings and carrots and having either spinach or broccoli for dinner.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by chef_Tab ("So, I have no idea ...)
Salisbury steak with gravy, mashers, and peas....old standby for when I don't plan ahead!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (Salisbury steak with...)
well, I looked at the title of this thread just now and wondered myself what the heck is a '3/4 dinner'????

Tracie is not feeling well, so we'll clean out the fridges and use up the two pizza crusts that I had in the freezer.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by cjs (well, I looked at th...)
Tell Tracie I said "Hi!". I hope she feels better before you leave. I know how much she gets a kick out of cooking with you. Which reminds me once again....I have to wait until Monday to get the scoop on Theresa's dinner you two cooked up together!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: 3/4 Dinner?? by Gourmet_Mom (Tell Tracie I said "...)
I'm going to make the Sweet and Sour Shrimp from #80. Waiting for hubby to get home from the gym to start cooking...