For Jean - Kids Pizza Video
  Re: (...)
My darling Maggie fancies herself a 'chef' and calls herself 'Chef-a-nota' and often practices her 'cooking show' in our home. Here is a video of Chef-a-Nota (Maggie) making herself a 'Toast Pizza' for dinner for herself.

This is a three part thing (although only about 3 minutes in total). I didn't grab the camera fast enough to her all of her early commentary including the Dawn dishwashing liquid soap commercial. But here goes:

Toast Pizza Part I:
Chef-A-Nota Part I

Toast Pizza Part II:
Pizza Movie Part II

Toast Pizza Part III:
Part III
She's always so happy to make her own stuff in the kitchen. Hope this was not too boring for ya'll.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video by luvnit (My darling Maggie fa...)
How cute! Lovin that Minnesota accident. And how sweet of her to share with her brother.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video by chef_Tab (How cute! Lovin that...)
And she didn't send me her recipe for pizza???? That was so fun and I loved the, "Oh, it tastes so good!"

By the way Laura, do my cupboards look familiar?????

[Image: cupboard.jpg]

We have the same cupboards.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video by cjs (And she didn't send ...)
What a beauty! Looks like Maple! I love the spot for the cookbooks! Looks just like mine!

Did Roy make those?!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video by luvnit (What a beauty! Looks...)
No, they were here when we moved in. There was a little microwave in the slot (where the books are), but you had to darn near stand on your head to work it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video by cjs (No, they were here w...)
>>>>>>>clapping enthusiastically<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh, Laura, I can't believe how far she's come...her own show! VERY COOL! I loved it....especially the last one!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video by Gourmet_Mom (>>>>>>>clapping enth...)
Oh my gosh I loved watching these I watched em twice. I so remember my daughter at that age. You did so good getting these on video. Chef âNota is ready for the Food Network!