What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21?
  Re: (...)
Leftovers here - and we each have one slice of Flan left! darn good thing I sent half of it off to the neighbors! Love that stuff.

What's everyone up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by cjs (Leftovers here - and...)
Hmmmm... Fish...

Although I'm still getting settled in the new apartment, I keep thinking about the basa that that new meat market has. They're closed, today, but I think I'll get some tomorrow. Today, with all the moving still to be done, I'll eat out again. The local Popeye's FINALLY has crawfish (limited time, of course, but that's how Popeye's in the States does it, too), so I'll probably scarf down some of those. YUMMMMM!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by labradors (Hmmmm... Fish...[br]...)
Today is the last spring-like day before another cold/wet front moves in so I am grilling some salmon outside. If I do something with sweet potatoes and salad, I can even avoid a trip to the store one more day.

Rob, I think moving is definitely a reason to treat yourself! And Jean, I just love flan too.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by chef_Tab (Today is the last sp...)
We are probably going out to dinner to. The boys compete in their State Championship this afternoon. So we will go out to celebrate a great season. Wish Steve could be here.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by chef_Tab (Today is the last sp...)
LOL! Great idea, Theresa.

As for flan: down here, the supermarkets don't have ANY boxed pudding mixes, but they DO have Jello-brand flan mix. LOL! No idea if it's any good, though, since flan and pudding are things for which I have never used boxed mixes (likewise for cakes).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by labradors (LOL! Great idea, Th...)
Can't wait. I bought a huge lobster tail at Costco yesterday and am going to steam it and then finish it off on the grill. Too much to do today to make the macque choux I'd like to go with it so am making Eating Wells potato gratin. Don't know the veggie yet but I'm in the midst of making a lemon meringue pie for dessert. I think we might have to have dinner early!
Shannon
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by Dismc (Can't wait. I bough...)
Well, I'm FINALLY doing the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry. Looking forward to it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by Dismc (Can't wait. I bough...)
Oh Shannon, good reminder, I have a lobster tail in the freezer we got while we were on the road.....hmmmmmm, no gotta go with the leftovers, at least today.

fingers crossed for the boys finishing the season at the top!! Good Luck.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by cjs (Oh Shannon, good rem...)
Thanks, Jean.
Shannon
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/21? by cjs (Oh Shannon, good rem...)
We're doing the Greek Scampi, Greek salad, and chocolate torte.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".