Oh Oh!! Almost Turned Some Folks Off!!!
  Re: (...)
I'm working on the hardest part of a book (I think!) - the index and in addition to listing the recipes by name, of course I'm cross referencing them also and almost made an oops on this one -

Sauerkraut Hush Puppies, 84

Listed under 'S' for Sauerkraut and 'H' for Hush and almost put it under 'P'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Oh Oh!! Almost Turned Some Folks Off!!! by cjs (I'm working on the h...)
Oh, Jean...NO, not again!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Oh Oh!! Almost Turned Some Folks Off!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, Jean...NO, not a...)
Oh another one - Corn Dogs
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oh Oh!! Almost Turned Some Folks Off!!! by cjs (Oh another one - Co...)
LOL! Puppies, Sauerkraut Hush. Somehow it just doesn't work that way.
~Heidi, SAHM, self-taught chef and born foodie
my blog - http://thelifeofadoctorswife.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Oh Oh!! Almost Turned Some Folks Off!!! by Vanquisher (LOL! Puppies, Sauer...)
LOL! Sounds like the military designation for them.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Oh Oh!! Almost Turned Some Folks Off!!! by labradors (LOL! Sounds like th...)
Ok wait I'm still trying to taste the flavor of these hushpuppies....are you dipping them in the standard 1000 island dressing like Rueben sandwiches use?

I am very intrigued
  Re: Re: Oh Oh!! Almost Turned Some Folks Off!!! by DFen911 (Ok wait I'm still tr...)
You can dip them in a number of different sauces - they are good with Asian Sweet Chili Sauce, a garlic sweet mustard, or 1,000 isle. The sauerkraut is incorporated into the dough.
www.achefsjourney.com