OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship
  Re: (...)
Whew! Our season is done! The boys did fantastic!

Boys Level 4 team took 4th Place at Washington State Championship! Chris got 4th All Around for his age group (31 6&7 Year olds), Nicky got 11th place All Around. Nicky got a 2nd place on High Bar, 4th place on Rings. Chris got 2nd place on Rings, 2nd place on P Bar, 3rd place on Pommel Horse, and 5th place on High Bar!

Pictures for this state championship are the last 10 pictures on page 3 of the Album.
Boys State Championship Pictures

Way to go Gunn boys!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by esgunn (Whew! Our season is...)
Well that just wonderful! I love the pics. I would love for my son to join gymnastics. I think he has the physique for it.

Go Gunn boys!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by luvnit (Well that just wonde...)
Erin and family

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures. - Go Gunn Boys.

marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by mjkcooking (Erin and family [br]...)
Oh Erin!! Their form is just fantastic!! How could you be any prouder of all three!! Congratulations to you all - and Mom & Dad for being so supportive.

(Roy told me one time that his folks never saw him wrestle in high school or college - can you believe that? Good thing his dad was gone by the time he told me this, I'd have really raised hell!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by cjs (Oh Erin!! Their form...)
Congratulations to all of you, Erin, and thanks for sharing your pics!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by Mare749 (Congratulations to a...)
That's awesome! Lots of work and practice paid off.
  Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by esgunn (Whew! Our season is...)
Congratulations to the boys, and to Mom & Dad for all the effort and support you've given them. Way to go!!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by Harborwitch (Congratulations to t...)
Thank You everyone. Stephanie has Sectionals this Saturday the then IF she qualifies girls state is in Mid April. I am so ready to be done with gymnastics meets!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by esgunn (Thank You everyone. ...)
WELL DONE KIDS!!!!!

Good luck Steph!!!!

(And a pat on the back for Mom and Dad, too!)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - Boys Gymnastics State Championship by Gourmet_Mom (WELL DONE KIDS!!!!![...)
Nothing more to add... just congrats to you all. And I am in awe of how much time you have put into this, Erin!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com