What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23?
  Re: (...)
Soup from the freezer and grilled cheese sandwiches here.

What's at your house?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by cjs (Soup from the freeze...)
I wish I was having Sauerbraten. Now Sharon has set off my quest for sauerbraten.

We are having leftovers.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by cjs (Soup from the freeze...)
smoked chicken breasts, roasted garlic couscous and steamed edamame with a whiff of leftover blueberry cobbler.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by (smoked chicken breas...)
We're having the Chicken Parmesan Roulades with Caesar Salad from #57. I love that dish!

P.S. I finally made it it newbie! Yippee!!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by karyn (We're having the Chi...)
I love that dish! it's one of my favorites too.

Congratulations on your 'newbie' status!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by luvnit (I love that dish! it...)
Chicken breasts -- either with white beans and red peppers or in a burrito... not sure til I get home what I'll feel like making.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by HomeCulinarian (Chicken breasts -- e...)
Another who loves that dish - and congratulations to you, Karyn, you mouthy broad...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by cjs (Another who loves th...)
I know it'll have chicken and pasta with pesto...hhmm diced, sauteed with maybe some sundried tomatoes..yep we have a meal!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by DFen911 (I know it'll have ch...)
I have the South American butternut squash dish on the stove top. I just tasted it and oh my, it is very good.
I will be away for a few days, and then a bit sporadic on the forum. My daughter is in labor so I am driving back to Missouri over the next two days to help her out for a week or two. We know she is having a boy, just not sure of much else at this point. I will be posting proud grandma photos as soon as they are available.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - Tuesday, 3/23? by DFen911 (I know it'll have ch...)
I'm trying the Balsamic Pork Tenderloin with Lemon-Honey Sauce with Parmesan Polenta from the latest Cuisine for Two book. I'll either have salad or broccoli for a side. I'm really looking forward to this....we LOVE Balsamic vinegar.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.