Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24??
  Re: (...)
We're having Daphne's Korean Beef and cold Sesame noodles, and canned pluots - man, I'm so enjoying all the fruit I canned last fall.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24?? by cjs (We're having Daphne'...)
I've had too many papers to grade this week and I'm tired, so I think we'll just grill some burgers and asparagus. Quick, easy, and minimal clean-up for tonight!
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24?? by karyn (I've had too many pa...)
All of those sound good - especially the canned fruit - we are having sage/apple pork chops with collard greens and brown rice.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24?? by (All of those sound g...)
I'm thinking we'll try the vegetarian choice for the week... It's from Cuisine Lite and based on quinoa with veggies.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24?? by HomeCulinarian (I'm thinking we'll t...)
James' mom's bday, taking her to her fave restaurant Red Lobster....what could be bad?
Cis
Empress for Life
Quote:

I'm thinking we'll try the vegetarian choice for the week... It's from Cuisine Lite and based on quinoa with veggies.

If you were to prepare that "grain" with an Asian flair, would that be Chinois Quinoa?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24?? by farnfam (James' mom's bday, t...)
Quote:

James' mom's bday, taking her to her fave restaurant Red Lobster....what could be bad?

One of my favorite place to eat! I love it there!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24?? by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Tonight is Bible Study and William wants to take our chances having dinner there, also. This is a pain, because it leaves me with no lunch tomorrow AND I've yet to have anything very good. Oh well! I have hope, it's almost time to leave, and he's not home yet. Maybe he forgot?

I think I'll go set out something to thaw, just in case.

I hope you enjoy it, Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Quote:

I bought the quinoa to try this, but never got around to it. Please post a review once you've tried it.
~Heidi, SAHM, self-taught chef and born foodie
my blog - http://thelifeofadoctorswife.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Dinner, Wednesday, 3/24?? by Vanquisher ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Sun Dried Tomato and Apricot chicken with brown rice and a salad.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.