Turkey Osso Buco Review
  Re: (...)
with mustard polenta - what a nice, comfort food dinner that drove everyone crazy with the wonderful smells in the kitchen all day!!!! So easy, and inexpensive and delicious.

It's from the Slow Cooker book - [Email]C@H[/Email] It was almost like having a holiday dinner out of the blue. YUM>

One thing to keep in mind - the recipe calls for 4 turkey legs (~ 1 lb. each) to serve 4. That's ridiculous! I used two legs and we only ate almost one. So, two is plenty to have leftovers. I used all the other ingredient quantities, tho. I sieved the veggies out of the jus and made a bed of veggies to serve the turkey on and then thickened some of the jus to have a gravy. Oh my!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Turkey Osso Buco Review by cjs (with mustard polenta...)
Thanks for the review Jean! I thought that one sounded good.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Turkey Osso Buco Review by esgunn (Thanks for the revie...)
That does sound good! Thank you for the review.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Turkey Osso Buco Review by Mare749 (That does sound good...)
Oh Erin, it would be perfrect for gymnastic nights - you'll swoon when you enter the house.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Turkey Osso Buco Review by cjs (Oh Erin, it would be...)
I can't wait for my book!! That sounds yummy - thanks for the review, Jean.
  Re: Re: Turkey Osso Buco Review by (I can't wait for my ...)
Thanks for the review, Jean. I've got that one marked....now to remember to buy the legs.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.