A message from Chef Tab!
  Re: (...)
Theresa is ecstatically happy in "new grandson land" and wanted me to let you all know that, if you haven't been keeping up with her adventures on Facebook, as soon as she is in a place with better internet reception she will be back here to post some photos of her precious little Lucas.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: A message from Chef Tab! by foodfiend (Theresa is ecstatica...)
it does sound like she's over the top with happiness, doesn't it?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: A message from Chef Tab! by foodfiend (Theresa is ecstatica...)
Well good for her, can't wait to see photos. Very joyous event.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: A message from Chef Tab! by luvnit (Well good for her, c...)
He is just a little precious!! I am sure they are all over the moon about Lucas!!
  Re: Re: A message from Chef Tab! by (He is just a little ...)
Sonja, I can't find any of the pictures on facebook, what am I doing wrong???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: A message from Chef Tab! by cjs (Sonja, I can't find ...)
Go to Theresa's profile - then look at her friends and find her daughter or her son-in-law - the photos are on her daughter's page - just go to her daugher's photos
  Re: Re: A message from Chef Tab! by (Go to Theresa's prof...)
I finally got a chance to check it out...he is soooo cute! The video is just precious!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: A message from Chef Tab! by Gourmet_Mom (I finally got a chan...)
Cool! Congratulations all around.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: A message from Chef Tab! by labradors (Cool! Congratulatio...)
thanks Sonja.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: A message from Chef Tab! by cjs (thanks Sonja....)
Thanks for updating everyone Vicci! I am able to steal internet for a moment so I am going to attempt to post some photos. Sorry to bore any you who have seen them on facebook already!

http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab96/...114797.pbw

I gave him the little froggy outfit. It is my favorite on him. It has been a busy week, I never know what day it is. I forgot how much adjustment there is with a newborn in the house. Parents and baby are doing well. Everyone could use more sleep, but that will come. I miss you all so much. I peek in at least once a day, but if I try to reply to a thread, the page times out because the internet is so slow. Being online is an exercise in frustration here.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!