Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!!
  Re: (...)
Per Bill's request - Thank God someone is less computer savvy than I am!

Anticipation - (that's Jane in the center for those who have not met her)
[Image: BillJane1.jpg]

What Daphne & I are lusting after -
[Image: BillJane2.jpg]

[Image: BillJane3.jpg]

[Image: BillJane4.jpg]

[Image: BillJane5.jpg]

---
Looks like you all had a good time!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by cjs (Per Bill's request -...)
Love the kitchen! And I'm lusting over that oven too hehe. Trying to think of a way to build on at the new house that doesn't use a cord of wood to heat, but maybe propane to get it jump started.

And those pizza's look amazing! I just love the flavor of wood fired pizza
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by DFen911 (Love the kitchen! [i...)
What's not to love in these photos??? Love the kitchen, and the oven, and the pizzas look great!!
  Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by cjs (Per Bill's request -...)
Wow! Everything looks fantastic, what fun!

Thanks for the photos!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by luvnit (Wow! Everything loo...)
Thanks Jean!!
We used Jeans sourdough cust recipe and "par baked" the crusts in our Cuisenart convection brick toaster oven at 425 for two min. (I got the oven with a gift certificte on Cooking dot Com.). We cooled them, wrapped in plastic wrap and froze them. We thawed a few hours before use and put on our no cook pizza sauce or on a few, sundried tomato pesto --then everyone finished it their way.

My oven floor varied between 650 and 750 so the finished pizza cooked from 3 to 4 min. each with a few turns--that heat keeps the cook busy!!

We started with crostini and then Caesar salad. Dessert was Jane's tiramisu--delicious!!!!

Everybody raved!!! Funny how a 10 inch pizza can fill you up when you get carried away with toppings. Great Fun!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by luvnit (Wow! Everything loo...)
Bill and Jane, it all looks FANTASTIC!!! I'm sure everyone had a fabulous time! Lucky neighbors and niece!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by Old Bay (Thanks Jean!![br]We ...)
Wow! Looks like a wonderful evening and great food. I love the oven! That'll be a perfect addition to our yard - if we ever get a "yard".
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by Harborwitch (Wow! Looks like a w...)
Honestly, after going back to get another look, I must admit a disgraceful truth. Jane is a beautiful lady, your kitchen is enviable, and the pizza looks divine....BUT that third picture of the pizza in the oven just makes me want to cry....HEAVENLY!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by Gourmet_Mom (Honestly, after goin...)
yeah, me too, Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Excellent Pizza Party!! by cjs (yeah, me too, Daphne...)
Wow! Incredible! And I want your kitchen! That pizza oven is nice but maybe in another liftime for me!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.