Need Help - Lost the Mind Again!
  Re: (...)
This has been since Superbowl, 'cause that's when I made the Slow Cooker wings recipe. so, after that someone talked about a wing recipe they did and I remember posting that I was now in a quandry as to which recipe to use the next time, given how much we like the C@H one.

Does anyone remember this and what the recipe for the wings was??? Thanks - the wings are thawing so don't need it til tomorrow or Thurs. I can make the other one if no one remembers. (but you all seem to have minds of steel!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! by cjs (This has been since ...)
Here's a link to the Superbowl Menu thread. You posted a Cajun wing recipe there.

Superbowl Menu

Oh wait, never mind. I think you meant something else.

Quote:

Sonjaheld:
Bold and Spicy Chicken Wings with cranberry glaze and Hot Potato Salad from Issue #80.

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! by luvnit (Here's a link to the...)
All I would say about wings is to try doing regular "Buffalo" wings, but for the hot sauce, use Sriracha. That's especially on my mind, right now, since I finally was able to get some Sriracha, today, for the first time in over a year.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! by labradors (All I would say abou...)
Love Buffalo Wings!
Laura
  Re: Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! by luvnit (Love Buffalo Wings! ...)
I'm not making buffalo wings this time - I think you found the one I was thinking of Laura, thanks.

Yup, just looked at it - that's the one I wanted to try - thanks again, Laura!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! by cjs (I'm not making buffa...)
Which one? The Cajun or the Bold and Spicy?
Laura