master index
  Re: (...)
I have many years of Cuisine but I can never find a recipe index online. Today I am looking for polenta! Why can't Cuisine do this for us?
  Re: master index by ccree (I have many years of...)
ccree, there is an online index. Click on the Customer Service link on the magazine home page (to the left). You'll need to log in. You can use your code on your magazine cover, if you saved it, or you can log on using your email and mailing address (further down the page). After you get logged in, click on the Online Index on the navigation bar to the left. It's the last thing in the My Service Options list. Then all you have to do is type in "polenta". Every polenta recipe in the regular magazine will come up with a description and the issue and page numbers.

Good luck! If you have a problem, let us know. Somebody will be glad to help out.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: master index by Gourmet_Mom (ccree, there is an o...)
Thank you but I have checked EVERY LINK and cannot find this. If you have any influence - please tell the editors to put a big ;ink saying "subscriber's index" so I can get to it. I stopped buying Martha Stewarts magazine because they refused to have an online index.
55 years in the kitchen
  Re: Re: master index by ccree (Thank you but I have...)
Try this: (removed for poster's safety)

Under the "My Service Options" in the green box on the left you will find the following: Renew, Pay, Update, View and Other. Each of these have links underneath. The Online Index is the last link under the Other subheading.

You'll have to log on to get to the index. If you still can't find it...try this: (removed for poster's safety)

This second link worked for me because I had already logged in. BUT I had logged out. Try it and see. If nothing else, it should at least take you to the log in page.
Daphne
  Re: Re: master index by Gourmet_Mom (Try this: (removed ...)
I need a recipe that was in the spring of 2007 or 2008 for grilled pork loin with glaze using apricot and orange. The master index is not working. You promised and it doesn't work. Frustrating

marty in Philly
  Re: Re: master index by Gourmet_Mom (Try this: (removed ...)
sorry, where is "My service option in the green box on left?
  Re: Re: master index by martyzcarter (sorry, where is "My ...)
Marty, hold on. I'm here, but it will take me a few minutes...got chicken on the grill.
Daphne
  Re: Re: master index by Gourmet_Mom (Marty, hold on. I'm...)
Marty, this must be in a special publication. There is no pork loin with apricot anything in the index. If it is a special publication, you will have to depend on the members to help you. We can look through our publications for your recipe, but it will take time. I won't be able to look through mine until Saturday. If no one has found it by then, I will look for your recipe.
Daphne
  Re: Re: master index by Gourmet_Mom (Marty, this must be ...)
Marty there is no recipe for that in the regular issues for Cuisine @ Home. Are you sure it was in C@H? CI had a recipe for Roast Pork with Apricot-Orange Glaze in the April 2007 issue. There is also a recipe that appeared several places in the web for Apricot-Orange Grilled Tenderloin which uses apricot jam and fresh orange juice also from 2007. Let me know if you'd like either one. I will look in my cookbooks when I get a chance, but I don't remember seeing this one and I love pork with apricots.
  Re: master index by ccree (I have many years of...)
As Daphne posted, the index is under Customer Service. Just make sure once you get it and login, that you bookmark it so you have easy access.

12 entries found for Polenta
Quick chicken marengo
Cuisine at Home No. 83 (October 2010), pages 12-13
Lemon-Pepper Polenta

Crab and Polenta Bruschetta
Cuisine at home No. 78 (December 2009), page 39

Goat cheese polenta and chowchow relish
Cuisine at home No. 68 (April 2008), page 19

Parmesan polenta
Cuisine at home No. 65 (October 2007), page 24
Diet demons destroyed

Jalapeño beef
Cuisine at home No. 59 (October 2006), pages 38-39
This spicy, saucy dinner can be on the table in less than an hour! So what are you waiting for?

Savory polenta layer cake with butter-gorgonzola filling
Cuisine at home No. 53 (October 2005), page 25

Mushroom ragù with soft polenta
Cuisine at home No. 50 (April 2005), pages 22-23
Traditional Italian ragù is loaded with meat — but it doesn't have to be. This vegetarian recipe will satisfy the carnivore in all of us.

Simple Caesar salad
Cuisine at home No. 50 (April 2005), pages 28-29
Parmesan takes center stage in this revved up Caesar salad. You'll love the eggless dressing, crispy prosciutto, and cool croutons!

Stuffed pork loin
Cuisine at home No. 48 (December 2004), pages 16-19
Need a great alternative for your holiday table? This lean, succulent pork loin stuffed with flavorful polenta dressing can stand in proudly.

Chicken Cacciatore Soup
Cuisine at home No. 44 (April 2004), pages 30-31
A hearty soup that the whole family will love to eat. There's a surprise at the bottom of the bowl!

Beef Pot Roast
Cuisine No. 17 (October 1999), pages 12-17
Pot roast is at the top of the common-food chain. The Southwestern flair takes it one step higher.

Polenta with Creamed Morels
Cuisine No. 2 (April 1997), page 29
They may be hard to find in the forest, but they're worth the hassle after you taste this recipe.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.