Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th?
  Re: (...)
What are you all doing for dinner?

We're bringing home Shiitake and Morel mushrooms, baby leeks, baby garlics, pate, goat cheese, sheep & goat cheese, and a couple other cheeses, baklava, and on and on.... So, we'll either get creative or just graze for dinner.

And, a recipe for a creamy pesto cheese torte to play with.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by cjs (What are you all doi...)
Making pasta with Young Daughter...
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by HomeCulinarian (Making pasta with Yo...)
I think it will be weiner schnitzle. One of Steve's favorites. But we have appoinmnets this afternoon, so you never know.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by esgunn (I think it will be w...)
Leftovers from last night. Pot roast, veggies, etc.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by Harborwitch (Leftovers from last ...)
I have some herbes de provence butter, so will stuff it under the skin of some chicken breasts and roast them. I emptied the fridge of all the root vegetables and will roast them with the chicken, and a few potatoes. Dessert will be more sugar free jello.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by Lorraine (I have some herbes d...)
I made a romaine salad with sweet/sour dressing and we're going to put big fat hamburgs on the grill. Strawberry shortcake for dessert.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by cjs (What are you all doi...)
Scored some pea shoots, and made the recipe on the cover of FC March 09. Been wanting to do this since I got it, but never had the shoots, and to me, it makes the dish. Just fresh pasta, I used zuke, s squash, spring onions, broad beans (favas), peas, asparagus and green beans. A lemony broth, with lots of fresh basil, parsley and thyme.

And Parm Reg, so so good!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by pjcooks (Scored some pea shoo...)
PJ, that pasta sounds amazing! How did it turn out?

I'm going to grill some pork tenderloin and make veggie fried rice and snow peas on the side.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by karyn (PJ, that pasta sound...)
It was great, karyn! So light and springy, worth shelling and peeling all those fava beans!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? by pjcooks (It was great, karyn!...)
Strawberry shortcake for dessert. - oh my, I'm ready for the first one of the year!!

the minute I ask this question, I'm going to figure out what FC is.....but, what is it?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com