Cuisine at home Forums
Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini (/showthread.php?tid=141400)

Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - Harborwitch - 09-25-2012

Well - we made another "run for the border" and brought back all kinds of nifty stuff - the most exciting: Rhubarb bitters!

2 oz vodka
1/2 tbs strawberry (or raspberry) Toriani syrup
15 drops Fee Brothers Rhubarb bitters

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add remaining ingredients and shake until icy cold. Strain into a martini glass or serve "on the rocks". Too good!

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - DFen911 - 09-25-2012

This intrigues me no pics?! Tease!

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - Harborwitch - 09-26-2012

It was football, it was in a green glass! I'll force myself to make another one - for documentation sake.

We found this amazing liquor store in Umatilla - they have an incredible selection of bitters and the owners/operators are so much fun! Next on the list are orange bitters and peach bitters!

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - DFen911 - 09-26-2012

Oooo peach! Yes do that one

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - cjs - 09-26-2012

Sounds good!!

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - Roxanne 21 - 09-26-2012

HMMMMM ????? Have to get my bitter bar going!!! :LOL:

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - Harborwitch - 09-26-2012

What do you suggest Denise? You must come for a visit - stop in Umatilla . . . they are the nicest people. Bob asked about his favorite vermouth - they are ordering a case for him that they'll keep in the back and sell us one bottle at a time.

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - DFen911 - 09-27-2012

We would love to! Need to get my walking papers first. Mondays doctor appt cannot come soon enough.

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini - Harborwitch - 09-28-2012

It would be so much fun! I'm crossing my fingers for your Dr.'s appointment! I just discovered another bitters that I am going to have to see if they can get - Aztec Chocolate! The Fee Brothers website is amazing!