Cuisine at home Forums
Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? (/showthread.php?tid=80363)

Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - cjs - 04-15-2009

Well, everyone's taxes 'should' be done by now - what's everyone up to for dinner?

The weather is so beautiful, I'm scrapping my whole week's menu and grilling anything I get my hands on! Which today may just be lamb ribs and I do have some pineapple and some great leftover papaya-cuc salsa....

Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - HomeCulinarian - 04-15-2009

I've got some kebabs marinating. Going to make some basmati rice and a salad to go with it.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - Lorraine - 04-15-2009

It's cool and rainy here. Chicken stew with a tomato salad.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - Trixxee - 04-15-2009

Tony made a ham/white bean soup with the leftover Easter ham. We'll have that tonight with some garlic bread.

I love it when someone else makes dinner!

Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-15-2009

I was so lost on what to make, so came on here. I should make my mystery dinner, but just not in the mood to drive to town for my papaya....so that will definitely be late. The weather has been so crappy since my bragging about how pretty it was Saturday and early Sunday....ARGGG!

I'm still not sure, but at least the sun is trying to reappear. It's kinda late in the day to do ribs and I'm kinda chickened out...we'll see.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - Mare749 - 04-15-2009

I made a big pot of white bean with ham soup using the ham bone from Sunday. Had to split it up, some for us, some for my son-in-law, and some for my dad. It turned out so incredibly good. Since it's a cold and rainy day here, it's the perfect meal.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - chef_Tab - 04-15-2009

Still feeling like crapola. I will probably just have a greek salad. Hubby will have to forage in the fridge.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - 4/15?? - bjcotton - 04-15-2009

"I will probably just have a greek salad" You should have ordered it at least a week or so ago traffic from Greece is slow this time of year ya know!