Cuisine at home Forums
I am soooooo making this. - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I am soooooo making this. (/showthread.php?tid=83859)

I am soooooo making this. - piano226 - 06-22-2009

Ok...this i have to try to make. WOuld be a total conversation piece after dinner.

http://ciaochowlinda.blogspot.com/2009/06/spaghetti-and-meatballs-cake.html

Re: I am soooooo making this. - bjcotton - 06-22-2009

That looks awesome! Let us know when you make it please.

Re: I am soooooo making this. - Old Bay - 06-22-2009

I have soooo much respect for you--I like pasta and meatballs and I like banana cake, but have allways had them seperate--this is ultimate fusion!!
Please report on this!!

Re: I am soooooo making this. - HomeCulinarian - 06-22-2009

That would be a fun thing to make... Let us know if it's as easy as the blogger says it is! And, be sure to post a picture.

Re: I am soooooo making this. - DFen911 - 06-22-2009

Wow that cake is cool!! I wonder if you could frost it and not do the "noodles" as thick cause that's one thick layer

So has anyone else done a weird "food" cake? I did the hamburger cake once but we didn't have digital cameras back then.

Re: I am soooooo making this. - cjs - 06-23-2009

Oh PJ, don't know when or where or what for, but I'm with you - I am so making this one!! How fun. Maybe if I can get a great-granddaughter (or son) up here. How fun.

Re: I am soooooo making this. - luvnit - 06-23-2009

What a great cake! Perfect for the April Fool's dinner too! I am gonna tuck this one away for a rainy day!

Re: I am soooooo making this. - labradors - 06-23-2009

Amazing! The only cake of which I have heard, that is weirder than this is the Kitty-Litter Cake. I'll leave the description of WHY it is so weird as an exercise for those who wish to Google for it.

Re: I am soooooo making this. - esgunn - 06-26-2009

I knew I had seen a picture of this. I had a triplet friend who made these for April Fools Day. From the picture it looks like she served them in a bowl, used cupcakes as the base, and had the topping the spag and meatballs.