Cuisine at home Forums
For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video (/showthread.php?tid=97121)

For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - luvnit - 03-11-2010

My darling Maggie fancies herself a 'chef' and calls herself 'Chef-a-nota' and often practices her 'cooking show' in our home. Here is a video of Chef-a-Nota (Maggie) making herself a 'Toast Pizza' for dinner for herself.

This is a three part thing (although only about 3 minutes in total). I didn't grab the camera fast enough to her all of her early commentary including the Dawn dishwashing liquid soap commercial. But here goes:

Toast Pizza Part I:
Chef-A-Nota Part I

Toast Pizza Part II:
Pizza Movie Part II

Toast Pizza Part III:
Part III
She's always so happy to make her own stuff in the kitchen. Hope this was not too boring for ya'll.

Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - chef_Tab - 03-11-2010

How cute! Lovin that Minnesota accident. And how sweet of her to share with her brother.

Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - cjs - 03-12-2010

And she didn't send me her recipe for pizza???? That was so fun and I loved the, "Oh, it tastes so good!"

By the way Laura, do my cupboards look familiar?????

[Image: cupboard.jpg]

We have the same cupboards.

Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - luvnit - 03-12-2010

What a beauty! Looks like Maple! I love the spot for the cookbooks! Looks just like mine!

Did Roy make those?!

Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - cjs - 03-12-2010

No, they were here when we moved in. There was a little microwave in the slot (where the books are), but you had to darn near stand on your head to work it.

Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - Gourmet_Mom - 03-12-2010

>>>>>>>clapping enthusiastically<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh, Laura, I can't believe how far she's come...her own show! VERY COOL! I loved it....especially the last one!

Re: For Jean - Kids Pizza Video - DFen911 - 03-13-2010

Oh my gosh I loved watching these I watched em twice. I so remember my daughter at that age. You did so good getting these on video. Chef âNota is ready for the Food Network!