Wednesday's Dinner, 9/16/15??
  Re: (...)
What's for dinner??

I'm loving this 'new' fad of sheet pan cooking! Did up chicken and potatoes yesterday, so it's all ready for today!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/16/15?? by cjs (What's for dinner??[...)
Is that where you put everything on one pan and roast? I like doing that too. Especially with a foil pan. Nothing to clean up.

Well, I was thinking about this dish but Tony did have that molar pulled yesterday so I think we might just be having scrambled eggs. This recipe will have to wait a couple of days.

http://noblepig.com/2011/04/cider-glazed...-sausages/
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/16/15?? by Trixxee (Is that where you pu...)
Yes and Thank God for foil.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/16/15?? by cjs (Yes and Thank God fo...)
I don't use foil pans but I do like the new fad also. I've been doing vegetables that way for quite some time and we like it a lot.

We're going to have that pork tenderloin dish that was reviewed recently, the one wrapped in prociutto. Beautiful day for grilling.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/16/15?? by Mare749 (I don't use foil pan...)
Me too, Maryann, I've just not done the whole thing on one sheet pan. I also use a sheet of foil rather than the pans.

Well, Murphy's law and all that - it's too wet to paint today and I have all my food cooked ready to just heat up. darn.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/16/15?? by cjs (Me too, Maryann, I'v...)
Pork tenderloin here also, a new recipe from the new Weeknight Menus Vol 4, pork medallions with apple-bourbon sauce (I use brandy) and mashed cauliflower w/ bacon.