What's for dinner for everyone?

We're taking our neighbors who watched the house, picked up mail, etc. out for dinner tonight to a local favorite - SoHo Asian Bistro. Alwlays have a nice dinner there.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? cjs What's for dinner fo...
I froze a pasta and cheese dish a couple of weeks ago. Being sick and pouring rain has me thinking it's time to see how well it froze.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? Gourmet_Mom I froze a pasta and ...
Planning to make the meatballs baked over the tomatoes recipe that Jean posted for Allison.....with a couple of tweaks
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? farnfam Planning to make the...
and the tweaks will be shared, right?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? cjs and the tweaks will ...
I've gotta give those meatballs a try! I'd love to hear your tweaks, Cis.

We're having chili verde burritos and the mango & bell pepper salad. Should be good!

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? karyn I've gotta give thos...
The pot of chili I had on hand for a quick dinner for tonight has been consumed already ... so I've taken a package of pork tenderloin out of the freezer and will do something with it when I get home.

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? HomeCulinarian The pot of chili I h...
Looks like we'll have the left over beef curry/stew from last night. I may make biscuits instead of rice though (though biscuits don't really "go").

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? Trixxee Looks like we'll hav...
I think we're going to do the Mushroom Wellingtons from the new issue. After the grape pickers' skillet we need a lighter dinner. Perhaps a salad with fennel and oranges.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? Harborwitch I think we're going ...
Hope that you're feeling better, Daphne.

I made pumpkin chili for lunch and have a half pumpkin to use, so I think that I will bake it and roast some sprouts at the same time, then make some kind of chicken. I have a few hours to decide.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25?? foodfiend Hope that you're fee...
@Trix, how about pitas?
Hope you feel better, Daph
Tweaks will most certainly be shared In the oven now, and already smells yummy
Cis
Empress for Life
What's on the Menu for Tuesday, 1/25??