Well - we made another "run for the border" and brought back all kinds of nifty stuff - the most exciting: Rhubarb bitters!

2 oz vodka
1/2 tbs strawberry (or raspberry) Toriani syrup
15 drops Fee Brothers Rhubarb bitters

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add remaining ingredients and shake until icy cold. Strain into a martini glass or serve "on the rocks". Too good!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini Harborwitch Well - we made anoth...
This intrigues me no pics?! Tease!

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini DFen911 This intrigues me [i...
It was football, it was in a green glass! I'll force myself to make another one - for documentation sake.

We found this amazing liquor store in Umatilla - they have an incredible selection of bitters and the owners/operators are so much fun! Next on the list are orange bitters and peach bitters!

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini Harborwitch It was football, it ...
Oooo peach! Yes do that one

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini DFen911 Oooo peach! Yes do t...
Sounds good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini cjs Sounds good!! [img]/...
HMMMMM ????? Have to get my bitter bar going!!! :LOL:
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini DFen911 Oooo peach! Yes do t...
What do you suggest Denise? You must come for a visit - stop in Umatilla . . . they are the nicest people. Bob asked about his favorite vermouth - they are ordering a case for him that they'll keep in the back and sell us one bottle at a time.

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini Harborwitch What do you suggest ...
We would love to! Need to get my walking papers first. Mondays doctor appt cannot come soon enough.

Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini DFen911 We would love to! Ne...
It would be so much fun! I'm crossing my fingers for your Dr.'s appointment! I just discovered another bitters that I am going to have to see if they can get - Aztec Chocolate! The Fee Brothers website is amazing!
Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini