Does anyone have this one in hand yet? I am still debating on getting it. I have not come across it in a store yet.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites esgunn Does anyone have thi...
It wasn't at my Barnes and Noble when I was there on Monday. That store usually gets C@H books quickly.
Cory

I am not the model.

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites Corinne It wasn't at my Barn...
I have been on the look out for it at the local Sam's Club and it wasn't there last weekend. Wanted to look at it as a possibility for a bridal shower gift for my niece-in-law to be.

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites HomeCulinarian I have been on the l...
" bridal shower gift for my niece-in-law to be "

What a great idea! Thank you! His neice is getting married Easter weekend, and I wanted to give her a little something from me. One of my stores is really good at carrying their new releases. Thanks again!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites esgunn Does anyone have thi...
I haven't seen it in the stores yet either. I am sure if I saw it I would HAVE to get it. I want to get the Pasta and Grilling one also.

I would love to hear what others have to say about them though. Good idea to look for reviews!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites luvnit I haven't seen it in...
I didn't buy the Grilling book, because I have some I use all the time, didn't think I needed another one! The Pasta book I use often, and have given several away as gifts. Folks loved it!

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites Lorraine I didn't buy the Gri...
BUT!!!!! I use the grilling book for just plain ol' cooking---some nice recipes there!!! I don't do the grilling thang 'cept for my grill pan on the stovetop---every recipe I have tried has been really GREAT!!!

GO FOR IT!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites Roxanne 21 BUT!!!!! I use the ...
NOW you tell me! I ordered 6 books last night, soem for me, some for gifts. I'm tired of lending mine out and not getting them back. I think that's what happened with Week Nights 1 volume! OK, will go back to the online store! I agree with the reviews, it's always nice to know which ones folks use the most. Does anyone use the Soup one alot? I did in the beginning, but have't opened it in ages. Not sure why, because I loved the sides.Thanks!
Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites