Sunday Dinner, 7/17???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I'm going to go back thru the threads for T.G.I.F. and Saturday dinners you all did and get an idea. Sure a lot of good ones.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I am doing the injected chicken. I was going to do the mango cucumber rice - might still, but will have to get another mango. Blanched green beans with scallions & sesame seeds. I am just loving the flavor profile ideas.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by Harborwitch (I am doing the injec...)
I'm not sure yet...I did a bad thing...I renewed my Costco card so we're heading there this morning. My hope is this time rather than my grocery bills going up and I get them to go down by buying in bulk.

My food saver decided to die...darn thing only last 2 years So I may have to get a new one. I loved that thing!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by DFen911 (I'm not sure yet...I...)
Contact FoodSaver - describe the problem. Billy had such good luck with them. Depending on what it quit doing it might be fixable.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by Harborwitch (Contact FoodSaver - ...)
Oh, boy! I had to bite the bullet and buy a new one, also, Denise. But it was cool, I got one of the newer models that stand up and hold the rolls. I love it!

I'm finally going to do my lobster stuffed tenderloin today. YUM! I'm just going to boil some fresh potatoes and serve with butter and a simple salad with cukes and tomatoes from the garden.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, boy! I had to b...)
Billy had good luck with them - I sure didn't. They gave me a hell of a time! But, I love the product so much, I worked around them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh, boy! I had to b...)
Daphne that dinner sounds amazing! Lucky William! Lucky you!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by Harborwitch (Daphne that dinner s...)
O.K., we're having leftover Leftover Pizza Torta....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by cjs (O.K., we're having l...)
We're going out for italian with some of my family but for lunch we did have the mojo marinated pork tenderloin tacos for lunch that we were supposed to have yesterday. Delicious. I may never make tacos any other way (grilled the tortilla with beans and cheese on it).
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 7/17??? by Trixxee (We're going out for ...)
We cleaned out a freezer yesterday, and found a container of Sunday Gravy.I bought some big fat bucatini in Baltimore, and we have a great baguette. Some tomatoes from the garden, and homemade frozen yogurt thing for desert, one is pineapple, the other blueberry.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.