Hi there

Hello all!! I am Lexis, and I am from Canada. I am new to this forum. I enjoy travelling and cooking.
  Re: Hi there by lexis (Hello all!! I am Lex...)
Welcome, Lexis!! It's great to see a new face around the 'neighborhood' and we hope you'll stick around and get to know us and we you!! Loved your first post re a clam bake - one of my favorite and fun meals to do. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Welcome Lexis!  I'm off to check out your first post!  We LOVE a good clam bake!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Welcome Lexis! So glad you jumped right in to join us, and hope you will stick around and get acquainted.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
I am umair and I love to travel because not only is it the ultimate adventure but it also exposes you to new types of people, different ways of living, and opens up your mind.
Hi all,
My name is Stephan and I just signed up on the forum. I am retired from multiple careers. Most recently a baker at a college. I love to cook, but especially love to bake, especially breads. Looking forward to sharing techniques and recipes. I have a bunch of recipes I love sharing
You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead
Welcome to the forum Stephen.  We hope you'll enjoy it here.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
welcome here